Top Three Skills:SSRS 4+ years experience (Generating Reports)
SSIS 4+ years experience
4+ years Database Administration (Tuning, Moving Tables, restoring files)
We are looking for a Mid-Level SQL DBA.
* Coordinate changes to computer databases.
* Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
* Help build and review Stored Procedures.
* Work with SSIS and SSRS where needed
* Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
* Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of SQL database administration experience.
* Maintain and administer several enterprise Microsoft SQL 2012, 2014 & 2016 databases, related systems, and environments.
* Provide holistic applications support and create automated procedures to reduce outages related to human error.
* Plan and review maintenance documents including proactive analysis to prevent unscheduled outages.
* Work with team to develop and deliver innovative solutions to technical problems within specified timeframe and budget.
* Plan, coordinate, and implement when applicable database related security measures, test databases or programs, or other tools to facilitate continuous operations of enterprise database management systems.
* Train team members to perform basic database management operations for on-call and personnel coverage events.
* Develop standards and guidelines, documents and procedures to guide the use and implementation of enterprise software related to database management systems.
* Assess and improve the database performance, mod schema, manage indexes, produce roll up tables and views and alter speed indexes
* Develop and maintain replication processes to ensure accurate and available data in the various production environments;
* Provide ongoing coordination with software maintenance team(s) for tailored products, modules, and models database and best practices support;
* Experience with database clusters, high availability systems, and server clusters.
* Experience with current versions of SQL Server and Windows Server.
* A high level of motivation and accountability, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Effective/efficient time management skills
* Ability to resolve conflict situations
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.