SQL Developer w/Data Modeling Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for an experienced senior Microsoft SQL Server Database Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The SQL Developer will perform query optimization, data modeling, configuration, large data warehouse, SSRS, SSAS and ETL. This person will be working on very large MS SQL databases and multiple large databases anywhere from 2 TB to 50 TB. This candidate must have extensive MS SQL database knowledge and should be regarded as an expert in this field. This candidate will act as a technical lead for a multifaceted application, providing application design guidance/consultation and utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. We expect this person to provide support to other SQL and application developers.
Project: This resource will support multiple projects in the Liquidity Risk Management portfolio such as LADIS, Critical Capabilities, ILMS and others. This is a horizontal position across the organization.
- 10+ years of MS SQL server experience in designing, coding and delivering database applications on multiple MS SQL Server versions (V2017 to V2020)
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server database design and administration
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server with specific experience supporting encryption technology and encryption key management
- 5+ years experienced in configuring and maintaining the performance of large / critical MS SQL Server database applications
- Experience in writing and debugging complex SQL Stored Procedures
- Experience in ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica) and database integration with Oracle, SQL Server, and other databases
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent in creating visually dynamic presentations to demonstrate before and after results
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution
- Ability to work with all levels of developers in different time zones
- Ability to manage mission critical or highly available platforms or applications
- Knowledge of multi-threading and messaging work flows is a strong plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Proactive team player with a can-do attitude.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.