• Write well performing queries and stored procedures using T-SQL for MS SQL Server 2008R2+
• SQL Server 2008+ Database administration
• Troubleshoot performance issues including, but not limited to, blocking issues, deadlocks and indexing using tools such as SentryOne
• Develop and troubleshoot SQL Server Integration Services packages and solutions utilizing complex transforms and a wide variety of data sources and targets including SQL Server, Oracle, Excel, delimited and fixed width text files, XML, and REST Services
• Developing well performing, accurate reporting solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Design and build jobs and job schedules in SQL Server
• Help establish standards and best practices for database design
• Setup and monitor jobs using SentryOne
• Highly proficient in optimizing queries for improved overall performance
• Strong ability to analyze business requirements and document existing and future processes
• Proficient in designing, building and supporting dimensional and tabular cubes using SQL Server Analysis Services
• Proficient in Microsoft BI Tools including Excel, PowerPivot and Power BI
• Ensures the quality of the database by thorough testing and implementation of standard SDLC practices
• Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans that affect them
• B.A./B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field - manager will consider experience in lieu of education
• 5+ Years’ SQL server 2008R2+
• 5+ Years’ SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• 3+ Years’ SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Experience in data modeling including relational and dimensional, normalized and denormalized
• Strong familiarity with Kimball methodology for data warehouse design
• Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One in a SQL Server environment a strong plus
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Commitment to quality
• Fast learner; comfortable with change and adaptable to different and changing technologiesSkills:
SQL, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, stored procedures, SQL 2008, SQL2106, erpssTop Skills Details:
1. 3-5 years of experience working as a SQL Developer. The candidate must have experience writing T-SQL code.
2. 3-5 years of experience working within SSIS and writing ETL jobs.
3. 1 year of experience in SSRS or Crystal Reports.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
SSRS experienceExperience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.