SQL Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has a 12+ months (contract-to-hire) opportunity for a SQL Developer with SSIS, SSRS in Charlotte, NC. The SQL Developer will provide technical skills, process improvement solutions and tactical application support across the Security Operations. This position will also interface with business partners in technology and the front office.
- Ability to partner with technology partners to move proven tactical solutions to strategic enterprise platforms.
- Proven performance in in-depth data-mining, data mapping and transformation to facilitate analyses and or reporting
- Business Analysis, including requirements solicitation, documentation and analysis as well as test planning and execution.
- ETL including authoring jobs to collect and transform data from multiple sources and formats and load into a relational database.
- Database Design including relational table design.
- Transact-SQL for transforming and processing data for report rendering.
- Report Design and Implementation.
- SDLC best practices including unit testing, documentation, and version control.
Bachelor Degree in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3+ years reporting and analytical experience.
- MS SQL Server Experience
- 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- SQL Server Development, Integration Services, Reporting Services, T-SQL Coding.
- Knowledge of Derivative Products and or Operations.
- 3 years of database theory and design.
- Ability to interact and perform in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.