TEKsystems currently has a long-term SQL Developer contract position open in Dover, NH. This person will be working from home to start but after that it will be an onsite position. Once resumed, it will allow wfh once a week or as needed i.e. weather, illness, etc.
- 4-6 years' experience;
- Design and implementation of ETLs from various source systems.
- Working with development team to optimize queries.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, MSBI stack (SSIS, SSRS), SSMS.
- Develop SQL procedures and reports based on well-defined requirements.
- Document, design and test using standard tools such as Visual Studios, Beyond Compare, JIRA, GitLab, ALM.
- Nice to have: Selenium, C#, .NET, or JAVA.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.