Senior SQL Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a senior SQL Developer. In this role the candidate will be responsible for developing complex database queries and data conversion verification procedures. Our client is seeking a lead team member who can guide the on-shore and off-shore team members for work distribution and for the day-to-day activities. The candidate will assist with designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. This position works with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. He/she will help solve all query issues and come up with ideas and advice on reporting which will summarize. 8+ years of experience with SQL/Oracle/ETL is a must.
- Help write and optimize in-application complex SQL statements, store procedures
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Handle database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Good to have QA test script, test plan and QA automation knowledge
- Excellent SQL/SSIS/Oracle working experience
- Excellent ETL/SSIS skill set
- Must have worked on oracle platform
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Excellent writing and communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.