SQL Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a SQL Developer. Our client is seeking a candidate with strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL version 2014 or higher and prior experience working and developing ETL processes to support DM and Data warehouse. Candidates need to be critical thinkers who can connect the dots, and work innovatively and independently at a high level of productivity. Please be advised that our client is unable to sponsor C2C or transfer visas at this time.
- UNIX skills: work through command line and shell scripting
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing and development of new technical objects
- Analyze and assess existing procedures to allow the application to respond to business changes
- Evaluate requirements from functional specifications to create efficient technical design
- Develop complex technical objects in accordance with the technical development standards and best practices
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Participate in maintaining and debugging complex SQL Packages, Procedures and Functions
- Responsible for optimizing environment, understanding database issues, etc.
- Knowledgeable about the software development lifecycle and software engineering processes
- Responsible for working with product managers, operations personnel and project management
- Applies analytical and interpersonal skills and experience to operations and customer issues
- Develops custom functionality for operations as required/requested
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in support model
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.