Our client is looking for a SQL Developer to assist in the architecture-driven business intelligence operations to support cyber resilience for Global Information Security.
- You will be following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques to develop and implement databases and associated objects.
- You will also be required to understand end-to-end data development and data management from data acquisition to data modeling and design, ETL, and data persistence.
- You will use and apply basic technical principles, concepts, and experience to complex situations.Skills:
sql developmentTop Skills Details:
1) 5-10 years of SQL development experience in a large enterprise environment, they are a data heavy team so someone who is data heavy themselves. End to end data delivery, front end analysis, pulling data into SQL. 45% of the job.
2) 5-10 years of design and manage the data integration processes such as ETL and data virtualization and DataBiz, SSIS packages and TOAD and composite DB. ETL development, integration services, code up those ETL packages. 45% of the job.
3) Ability to design logical and physical data models using data modeling tooling (e.g. Power Designer). 10% of the job.
4) Ability to develop and manage T-SQL DDL/DML (e.g. stored procedures, script management, etc.)
Tableau experienceAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience with database performance tuning and demonstrable experience in SQL Server
• High-level understanding of database security concepts
• Ability to understand current-state processes and improve upon workflow process as needed
• Solid grasp of the principles of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- SQL Server DBA, data modeling, data integration work
- Experience managing TSQL, stored procedures and scripts, etc.
• Success in leading technical projects across organizations, requiring planning, coordination, teamwork and technical problem solutions.Experience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.