W2 Elligible Preferred
1. 5+ Years of experience as a SQL developer utilizing ETL SSIS
2. Experience with SSRS for reports development
3. Prior experience with PowerBI for data visualization
Booz Allen Hamilton is seeking a SQL Developer to join their team supporting the Management Information Systems Office.
SQL Developer - TSQL \ SSIS \ SSRS \ Power BI - Developer
* Experience in developing and implementing enterprise-scale data warehouse systems and ETL transformations.
* Working Knowledge \ Strong Experience on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Power BI and SharePoint integration
* Strong understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
* Expert in writing complex queries, stored procedures and views using T-SQL/PL-SQL
* Expert in DB performance tuning, SQL Profiling and data proofing
* Strong understanding of transformations and data modeling
* Experience with PowerBI stack, Create reports and data models using Power BI that meet business requirements.
* Produce ad-hoc queries that develop reports to support business needs, Provide data management support to users
* Familiarity with data analysis, data sciences and analytics
* Experienced with source control applications (TFS)
* Experience with Visual Studio 2013 ,2015,2017
* Exposure to Azure cloud technologies
* Experience with large and very large RDBMS / Data warehouse
* Exposure to developing and maintain SSAS (Multi dimensional) cube and Tabular cubes.
* Knowledge with Excel and the 'Power' / data mining add-ons
* Knowledge of C# and .Net web technologies
* Knowledge in writing SQL using PowerShell and automation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.