SQL ETL Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a SQL ETL Developer to work on a contract position located in the Boca Raton area. Our client is seeking someone with 5-7 years of extensive experience with designing, developing, and ongoing support of a data warehouse environments. The candidate must be a self-starter, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude.
- Data integration with ETL
- Support ETL architecture, design and development
- Design and implement data pipelines to prepare, process and organize data in the warehouse
- Mentor team on coding standards and perform code reviews
- Develop functional specifications for data acquisition, transformation and load processes
- Ensure data integration/ETL is implemented & monitored successfully to enable data quality, and on time availability
- Monitor daily/other database jobs and data loads to resolve issues pro-actively and ensure maximum availability of the data for reporting
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- 5+ years hands on experience with ETL
- Experience leading large and small teams
- Expert level SQL experience
- Experience with Amazon Glue, Aurora and SQL Server would be a huge plus
- Good understanding and experience with cloud platforms and technologies like AWS is preferred
- Excellent scripting and programming skills using Node.JS, python or shell or any other programming language
- Demonstrated ability to understand data architectures and systems
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.