Planet Technology has partnered with a Troy, MI company to locate a SQL ETL Developer for a contract-to-hire position.
Working with creating new data models, analytics and data architectures
Usage of the full development lifecycle of creating database objects and reports
Create, maintain and enhance data integrities to ensure accuracy of information
Create rich data visualizations that help solve complex business questions
Maintaining the database and communicating complex technical issues and solutions in a clear, simple and understandable way
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in relational database development that includes the development of views, triggers, and stored procedures from scratch
- 3+ years of MS SQL experience
- Strong SQL query, ETL and data architecture experience
- Comfortable performing code / design reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Planet Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Planet Technology offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical