Job Req: 19-08511
Job Title: SQL Implementation Developer
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Job Type: Contract
• SQL Experience & Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
• Database Knowledge and working with “Live” updates to the database
• InfoPath Experience and working with InfoPath Forms in Design mode
• SharePoint (2007 – 2010) also would be good to have experience with Site Design and Permissions
• Experience with all versions of Microsoft Office and trouble shooting (2007 – 2016 (365))
• Microsoft Access knowledge
• Help Desk Experience in working directly with clients (in person and via phone/Skype) to trouble shoot issues in complex multiple system environment
This position will be an on the job learning for specific systems and skills that need additional resources dedicated during a upgrade and conversion cycle within the Implementation Department at XXX. We are responsible for the Production Support, maintenance and upgrading of custom systems that are used by this department and support a diverse staff located throughout the United States and XXX Global. Our position requires the maintenance of Client Permissions across multiple platforms and the support and troubleshooting a unique and challenging setup and configuration issues that are encountered in order to keep our users up and running in a sophisticated and complex multiple system environment.
Experience with Financial Systems (specifically retirement systems) would be a plus but is not required if appropriate technical expertise is available. Much of the knowledge and specific technical skills needed will require specialized training that will be provided in order to be able to work within this position. Project Management experience and background is useful but not required.