Job Title: SQL Report Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12+Month Contract
The Report Developer is a self-motivated highly technical individual who works with customers and peers to design, develop, modify and test reports that meet the customers' needs. This role requires a solid understanding of complex large scale data models for healthcare clinical and business systems and the underlying associated processes. The Report Writer maintains a thorough understanding of all major data sources internal to the organization.
Experience and Knowledge
- Knowledge of report writing using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is required.
- Must work at a very high level of accuracy and have a broad knowledge of technical workings of database structure and reporting protocols.
- Knowledge of stored procedures, T-SQL, functions, or SQL Queries is required.
- Ability to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize, optimize and format custom reports is required.
- Experience pulling data from Microsoft SQL Server databases for reports is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- SQL Report development (SSRS) required
- PowerBI experience is needed
Like To Have:
- Healthcare Experience
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.