Solutions Point is recruiting for a Mid Level Developer with good SQL Server / C# experience interested in developing business intelligence solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies. Great opportunity for someone interested in working for a growing small to mid size company where you will have the opportunity to make a big impact. Current development staff is seven and comprised of primarily Sr. level developers. This will be a contract for hire position. Conversion salary 80k to 90k with great benefits.
The role is primarily focused on developing business intelligence solutions leveraging the Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server, SSRS) as well as the Microsoft C#/.NET platform. The position requires a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into multiple roles.
- Participate primarily in Technical support activities with some possible mix of new development as business needs arise. Career progression to new development team.
- Develop and fix applications for financial data analysis platform. Experience with the Microsoft .NET platform is required. Focus is on excellent SQL Database coding skills within the Microsoft SQL server environment.
- Analyze client data for possible ETL issues. Perform ad-hoc queries in support of data analysis.
- Develop standards, process flows and tools that promote and facilitate the mapping of data sources, documenting interfaces and data movement across the enterprise.
The qualified candidate(s) would have experience developing and/or managing the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions and using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft WPF/Winform/C# .NET. Additionally, the qualified candidate will have a strong ability to quickly learn new technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems (or equivalent) or five or more years of work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in Analytic and Database programming positions using either MS-SQL or Oracle databases.
- A minimum of 2 years of practical experience developing solutions using Microsoft .Net (C#).
- A minimum of 1 years building ETL solutions, dealing with a multitude of Data transformation issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Design Patterns, and/or Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Advanced Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Strong SQL skills and experience with performance tuning are required.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling concepts, Data relationships
- Well versed with object oriented principles and aware of design patterns.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven ability to quickly identify and address root cause.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Visual Studio, Team Explorer, TFS.
- Experience with analysis, design, developing, coding, testing, maintenance/support, configuration management, and deployments.
- SQL Server Requirements:
- Proven development skills with Microsoft SQL Server, with a minimum of 2 years work experience developing MS-SQL based solutions.
- Well versed with relational database design.
- Experience writing complex and efficient T-SQL queries/stored procedures.
- Ability to read execution plan and solve performance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience analyzing data in multiple formats for purposes of designing of correcting ETL programs.
- Experience with Microsoft Design Patterns.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledgeable on industry ETL technologies. Knowledge of SSIS is a plus.
- Solid experience in architecture, advanced reporting and dashboards.
- Experience building Microsoft WPF or Winform applications is a plus.
- Experience with banking or financial system data is a plus.
- Experience in architecture, advanced reporting and dashboards.
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical