The #1 Site for IT and Engineering Jobs - search all IT and Engineering  jobs.

SQL Server DBA

Job Description

Our customer in downtown Fort Worth that is going through rapid growth even through the pandemic is looking for a Senior Level SQL Server Production DBA.

This is a great company that we have worked with for several years. They are growing, but they also have a great culture/work environment.

70-80% of this role will have a focus on the production aspects of their SQL Server environment. That 70% consists of production/optimization/migrations. The other 30% would be development.

This person would be the most Senior DBA on the current team if hired. Any Azure experience is a huge plus!

Requirements:

  • 7-10 Years of Production SQL Server DBA Experience
  • 7-10 Years of SQL Server development (doesn't need to be as strong here as production)
  • Experience in a large enterprise environment
  • Unfortunately, this client is not able to sponsor work visas at this time.

Preferred Skills:

  • Azure experience
  • Financial, Insurance or Health care experience


If interested, please apply and I'll responding at my earliest convenience.




About TEKsystems:

We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.



The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Job Requirements

 

Job Snapshot

Location US-TX-Fort Worth
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Hour
Pay Rate $50.00 - $70.00 /Hour
Store Type Health Care, IT & Technical, Other
Apply

Company Overview

TEKsystems, Inc

We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Learn More

Contact Information

US-TX-Fort Worth
Luke
Snapshot
TEKsystems, Inc
Company:
US-TX-Fort Worth
Location:
Full-Time
Employment Type:
Hour
Pay Type:
$50.00 - $70.00 /Hour
Pay Rate:
Health Care, IT & Technical, Other
Store Type:

Job Description

Our customer in downtown Fort Worth that is going through rapid growth even through the pandemic is looking for a Senior Level SQL Server Production DBA.

This is a great company that we have worked with for several years. They are growing, but they also have a great culture/work environment.

70-80% of this role will have a focus on the production aspects of their SQL Server environment. That 70% consists of production/optimization/migrations. The other 30% would be development.

This person would be the most Senior DBA on the current team if hired. Any Azure experience is a huge plus!

Requirements:

  • 7-10 Years of Production SQL Server DBA Experience
  • 7-10 Years of SQL Server development (doesn't need to be as strong here as production)
  • Experience in a large enterprise environment
  • Unfortunately, this client is not able to sponsor work visas at this time.

Preferred Skills:

  • Azure experience
  • Financial, Insurance or Health care experience


If interested, please apply and I'll responding at my earliest convenience.




About TEKsystems:

We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.



The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Job Requirements

 
Sologig Advice

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn More

By applying to a job using sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the workinretail.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with theTerms & Conditionsand both meet and comply with their provisions.
SQL Server DBA Apply now