SkillStorm is seeking a SQL Server Developer for one of our clients in Addison, TX.
Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
The Data Integration and Services Capability group Candidate will provide development to Storefront application utilizing Microsoft SQL Server in a team of .NET developers driving database solutions as part of an Agile team that is mostly offshore.
- Must 5+ years of experience as developer on Microsoft technology,
- Hands on SQL Server as SQL Developer – must be aware about SQL Objects, Joins, SSIS packages.
- 3+ years of C#/ASP.NET development, with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong User Interface design and delivery experience
- Work experience on Agile methodology, must be aware about Agile culture, roles, tools and terminology
- Experience as onshore team working in conjunctions with USA teammates
- Good communication skills
- Solid knowledge of eCommerce infrastructure concepts such as load balancing, traffic management, DMZs, security, etc.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants