This position is for a Senior SQL Server developer with in-depth development experience with recent versions of SQL Server; specifically, with 2014, 2016 and or 2017. Responsibilities will include developing new systems containing complex stored procedures, writing SSIS packages along with performance tuning and enhancements of existing system. Duties may also include developing data models, performing data analysis, assisting application developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for programming, learning new technologies and be a motivated analytical problem-solver.
* Develop complex queries and stored procedures using T-SQL
* Design and development systems that meet defined business requirements
* Independently analyze and solve complex problems
* Evaluate large and complex data sets
* Write and maintain technical documentation
* Manage source code versioning and deployments
* Write and maintain SSIS Packages
* Assist application developers in refining complex queues and performance tuning
* Assist with the debugging and optimization of SQL queries, stored procedures and overall database programming
* Participate in design and code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
The duty of this resource will be to convert project specifications and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding using the software computer languages: SQL, TSQL, & SSIS.
They will Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.