Our client is seeking an SRE Engineer to join their product innovation team. The ideal candidate will enjoy technology, be passionate about the things you create, enjoy setting your own direction and moving fast.
Responsibilities of the SRE Engineer:
- Write code, integrate systems, and build configurations to drive and innovate around server- based platform across the organization.
- Integrate systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and others.
- Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make the work more consistent and predictable.
- Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair, and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains.
Requirements of the SRE Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Amazon Cloud, Kubernetes, and Docker Containers.
- Experience helping mentor other engineers and technical analysts.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74316 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.