For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists Jasveer | (630)8471205 and Yukti | (630) 847 1340
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Duration: 11 months
Need to be in Charlotte area and willing to be onsite at the CLT HQ building as required (4200 Client Place, Charlotte NC). Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively .This is a hands-on development position
Scope of Position
- The candidate will be supporting Client's manufacturing environment. In this capacity, the candidate will work closely with engineering, operations and business leaders to enable Client's manufacturing Divisions with data availability and analytics needs.
- Foster close relationships with business personnel and development team to understand changing business requirements and drive adoption to standard reporting practices.
- This is a hands-on position where the qualified candidate will be responsible for developing solutions that encompass all phases of the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence development lifecycle (from requirements gathering, design, testing, implementation, and support)
- Develops IT solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
- Analyzes system requirements and business processes.
- Creates prototypes, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements systems.
- Assignments are received in task and objective-oriented terms.
- Provides direction to subordinates based on general policies and management guidance.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Interprets and executes policies procedures, and programs that typically affect subordinate IT units.
- Recommends modifications to the operation of policies and procedures.
- Generally accomplishes results through lower level subordinate supervisors or through experienced employees who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Often heads a centralized functional activity.
- Functions as an advisor to a unit regarding tasks, projects, and operations.
- Becomes actively involved in daily operations only when required to meet schedules or to resolve complex problems.
- Ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to complete assignments would normally result in serious delays to assigned projects resulting in considerable expenditure of additional time, human resources and funds.
- Frequent contacts with internal personnel and outside customer representatives at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects or contracts.
- Conducts briefings and participate in technical meetings for internal and external representatives concerning specific operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience developing DWH, and business intelligence solutions using SDLC process
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices in DWH, business intelligence approaches and techniques
- Experience with relational databases in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- 5-10 years experience with development in Microsoft BI tools (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server)
- Understanding of Cubes and complex data/information reporting models.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GitLab for source control
- Experience in development of DWH, ETL, and end user facing Reports and Business Intelligence Dashboards (Power BI or Equivalent)
- Clear understanding and design goals of OLTP and OALP systems
- Willing to work hours that are required for global support and/or to meet project timelines
- Structured Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience using Agile project methodologies
- Experience with Camstar (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience in Manufacturing factory floor processes and systems such as Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Equipment Management Systems (CMMS), Process Control Systems (SPC/OSI PI) and their underlying data model
- Self-discipline and motivation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across multiple regions.
- Process oriented and customer focused.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with engineers, production associates, managers and business leaders.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.