Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Our client has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that have evolved to keep pace and address our customer's most pressing business issues. They make equipment, software, and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor, and optimize all kinds of networks - like those for mobile phones, service providers, large businesses and data centers. And, They are also at the forefront of optical security – they bend light to develop and deliver optical solutions that provide security to the world's currencies and safety and performance applications for consumer electronics and spectrometry.
We are the people behind the products that help keep the world connected – at home, school, work, at play, and everywhere in between. Employees are fierce about supporting customer success and they welcome people who bring their best every day to the company - to question, to collaborate and to push for solutions that will delight our customers.
- Designing, implementing and testing innovative new features in Service Assurance Systems for the client's Mobile Product
- Candidate will work in a team of 6-9 software and test engineers in an Agile Process environment
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years' experience using C/C++ programming skills on Linux platform.
- 2+ years experience using Docker Containers
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience on software development lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, implement and software test, have the capability to work on module design independently.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external team.
- Preferred - Being familiar with mobile network protocols (3G/LTE/5G) or media related protocol above mobile network.
- Familiarity with Microservices a plus
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!