This is with our direct client on Full-time permanent position - Candidates local to CA, please apply to Blessy - Blessy@Divihn.com or contact Blessy - 224 704 1709 for more information.
System Analyst / Business System Analyst
Direct permanent position
Looking for candidates with 4 8 years' experience as a Technical Analyst
Strong Technical Spec writing capabilities
Strong in data integration, system integration
Strong in XML, SQL
Strong in Excel
Understanding of Supply Chain concepts
- Write technical specifications from functional specifications. This person will need to quickly develop a good understanding of the functional specifications and driving the business requirements.
- Possess some background in developing application support or development to ensure that details such as data types, process flows, workflows, code, and SQL are correct and traceable to the functional specification.
- Learn the enterprise application well enough to review specs and support the QA function to create tests, run tests, report results, and/or work with the development team to determine effective fixes.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the enterprise application from an end-user perspective, and serve as an escalation point for technical support of the enterprise application for the Service Desk team to aid in the assessment and resolution of issues that might require additional research.
- Assist the QA team in scripting test cases against specifications potentially including automated test scripts.
Perform data analysis using SQL queries and/or MS-Excel for ad-hoc investigations and periodic reporting to diagnose data-related problems, and to monitor and improve organizational and/or supply chain partner performance
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.