etailed Job Description
- 5+ years' professional development experience in Sailpoint IdentityIQ with exposure to Java, customer-facing role
- Proven track record of seeking, learning, and effectively applying technical information available from various sources, including documentation, online sources, practical testing and experimentation, and the knowledge of other technical professionals.
- Ability to provide rigorous and detailed descriptions of problems and features to product developers and managers, and to update descriptions, status, and information in a well-organized manner.
- Experienced in technical requirement gathering, designing solution and guiding implementation team during testing and deployment phase.
- Experience with Database (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with XML, SQL and a J2EE / Java EE 5 Application Server such as Tomcat, WebSphere, or WebLogic.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to ‘listen’ and empathize with the client’s situation. An understanding of when to employ different interpersonal interaction techniques depending on the situation.
Nice to have
- Relevant client facing and Project Management experience to deal with multi-disciplinary team and other stakeholders.
- Good leadership skills
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven and ability to perform in demanding environment
- Strong thought leadership, envisioning and Solutioning skills, with an ability to draw big picture at the same time able to detail on lower level functional issues.
- Knowledge and hands on experience (at least one long term project) in design and implementation of Sailpoint IdentityIQ integration with variety of applications and Sailpoint migration activites
- Hands on experience developing BeanShell scripts/rules
- Experience in fresh install and integrating multiple complex applications with IAM for provisioning and reconciliation.
- Experience in consulting roles in the past will be preferable
- Good understanding of Project Approaches like SDLC, Agile etc.
- Good understanding of the project management principles and practices
Thanks and regards,
678 - 259- 9062
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)