* Provide timely and effective pre-sale and post sales technical applications support including troubleshooting, installation and capability training, power system design and tailoring of solutions for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers, representatives, and distributors.
* Assist prospects, customers, and representatives in selecting the best performance/price match product
* Provide training and technical support for sales reps, customers, and key partners
* Deliver white papers and presentations for publication and at industry events (i.e. tradeshows)
* Manage the RFQ process for custom solutions, including quote and proposal writing.
* Attend trade shows and other industry events and participate in various industry associations to provide technical applications support and industry technical thought leadership
* Act as a liaison between customers, engineering, and key partners in solving problems and designing custom solutions
* Work with sales & customers to capture and define voice of customer which shall be formalized in market requirements documents clearly identifying market winning capabilities and differentiation where valued.
* Working directly with internal technical stakeholders, sales, customers, and business partners to elicit, analyze and prioritize new product opportunities.
* 5-10 years of applications and/or sales engineering experience in a technical solutions-based company. Experience in the Marine and Network, Public Safety & Industrial markets is an asset.
* Undergraduate degree or technical diploma
* A team player with ability to effectively interact with customers, design partners and manage diverse stakeholders & cross functional teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability in writing white papers and technical proposals for customers and prospects and presenting at tradeshows, webinar and thru videos.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.