Enterprise Sales Development Representative
San Jose, CA
Are you seeking rapid career-growth in a sales position? Are you looking for a challenge paired with the opportunity to sell cutting edge cybersecurity technology?
Our client is a hot AI cyber security company, recently recognized for being top in their class. They have developed a solution to detect and stop hidden cyber attackers faster than ever previously imagined.
As our client grows, they need Enterprise Business Development Representatives like you to help utilize their recent momentum and strategically sell, while continuing to grow revenue and customer base.
Our client's culture is centered around two core values - putting employees and customers first. This creates a synergistic environment filled with people who are passionate, optimistic, and focus on delivering results.
An Outbound Enterprise Sales Development Representative is a salesperson-in-training. You'll help Regional Sales Managers cultivate leads and sell the company's vision and technology to Enterprises.
- Prospect, cold call and procure valuable qualified leads
- Telephone inquiries, qualify and disseminate to appropriate individual(s)
- Tackle web inquires, review for completeness or redundancy and distribute as appropriate
- Use good judgement when ascertaining if inquiries are qualified and route to the appropriate rep
- Provide data entry support when required
- Contact prospects and partners through phone calls, email, mailings, and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Collaborate cross functionally to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure hand-offs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customer's satisfaction.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Experience in lead qualification/sales development in technology industry.
- Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 1+ years in a sales or sales support.
- BS/BA in a technical or business discipline is preferred.
- Understands security, telecommunications, networking and IP technology solutions.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, start-up environment where action and initiative are vital to success
- Ability to travel
- Work out of our HQ in San Jose, CA