Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for a field sales engineer who can identify and recommend suitable electronic component solutions in a wide variety of electronic systems. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable collaborating with companies that may be involved in RF electronics, power electronics and automotive electronic systems.
- Meet with users and potential users of Coilcraft products concerning applications and design challenges. Recommend appropriate solutions.
- Promote beneficial partnerships with other manufacturers through cooperation on reference designs.
- Work with Coilcraft's operations and engineering teams to support customers' specific needs.
- Provide Coilcraft with market intelligence gained through interactions with users and potential users.
- Identify potential new requirements for Coilcraft products.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Education in electrical engineering, electrical engineering technology or physics is preferred.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within the electronics components or related industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel.
If you've been looking for the opportunity to use your technical and relationship building skills and want the chance to be part of a great team at a leading company, please Apply Now. Our application process takes 3 minutes!
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.