Sales Support Specialist Essential Functions Job Description Additional Required Qualifications
The leading healthcare provider in the state of Florida is looking to bring on a Sales Support Specialist. The person entering this opportunity will play an integral role in driving business growth and improving profitability by providing exceptional business support. Focuses on delighting the customer by supporting business processes, issue management for internal and external clients, validate requirements, document processes and procedures, prepare user guides job aides and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure business goals are achieved from Operations to IT Customer Delivery.
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
Detailed Support and Understanding of integration of Telephony, CRM and Production systems.
• Tier 1 systems support for call center operations to include telephony and CRM tools with CTI across internal tools
• Provide systems adoption, training and guidance to call center sales agents
• Ensure that all ticket requests are responded to and resolved in accordance with corresponding Service Level Agreement
• Review business processes and activities and provide detailed analyzes.
• Identify trends and problems, evaluate practices, conceptualize new processes and activities and build a business case for implementation, integration or conversion.
• Recommend, implement, integrate and manage changes, as well as communicate the changes.
• Analyze current systems and provide reporting and support to management and call center agents.
• Participate in or lead projects.
• Provide direct support to Blue Direct Sales team members when necessary
• Ensure proper documentation of issues, work done to capture and understand issues as well as issue resolution
• Work closely with support partners to resolve issues in a timely fashion
• Report to Management any major-impacting issues
Experience managing subcomponents of assigned projects or work initiatives. Carries out specific tasks and activities within prescribed time frames that support project plans, deliverables and initiatives.
• Following and executing standard planning and reporting processes. Supporting the development and maintenance of work program processes and templates. Supporting master schedules.
• Analyzing project status and schedules, historical data, trends, re-projections, etc. and prepares reports.
• Participating in or leading smaller projects.
• Intermediate experience with MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of telephony and CRM systems and reporting.
• Knowledge of Call Center metrics and KPI's used to manage call centers and the metrics.
• Evaluating data and presenting the data within an easy to understand format.
• Must be self-motivated and able to learn quickly and stay on task through completion of assigned duties. Flexibility and ability to move to and from different work tasks quickly to accomplish needs of the team.
• Serve as a liaison between internal clients and functional departments; help clients achieve their objectives by serving as a resource in the interpretation, application and compliance with internal and external laws, regulations, policies, procedures, standards and practices.
• Identify risks, evaluate controls and prepare findings and recommendations. Implement compliance programs to prevent illegal, unethical or improper business practices. Ensure through audits that the organization's programs are consistently administered in compliance with organizational policies and procedures, contractual obligations, rulings, laws and government regulations.
• Develop, implement, administer, monitor, revise and evaluate policies, procedures and programs the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and adherence to business requirements. Recommend improvements assist and/or lead program development and enhancements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
• Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions. Present findings and articulate results.
• Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc., Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, proposals, policies, procedures, audit results, issue papers, marketing materials, newsletters, brochures, etc. for a variety of internal and external audiences.
• Develop and build internal partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of process and operational work flows.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques.
• Knowledge of change management principles.
• Advanced research skills.
• Experience working with Salesforce, Five9 and AgentCubed
Additional Required Qualifications
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.