Role/Title SalesForce Administrator
Location Savannah, GA 31407
Duration 12 Months
- Must have at least 2 years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Must have experience collaborating with a Salesforce.com development team
- Prefer candidate with experience configuring and supporting a new/recent implementation
- Prefer candidate with Salesforce Administrator certification
- Designs, develops, tests and implements application software including client, server and middleware.
- This includes designing and building algorithms and data structures and application performance monitoring and tuning.
- Creates software design at the component level based on the application architecture and the detailed business requirements.
- Develops algorithms and data structures
- Develops strategies for the monitoring, preventive maintenance and disaster recovery of applications.
- Serve as technical expert in at least one application within a portfolio.
- Assures that solution designs meet requirements for scalability, performance and quality in accordance with negotiated service level agreements.
- Participates in the assessment and resolution of software defects.
- Assists project management with the development of work breakdown structures, project plans and skills required. to develop and implement applications.
- Participates in design reviews for implementation projects.
- Conducts technical evaluations.
- Participates in the review, business case development and implementation of software development tools, methodology and software development standards.
- Understands IS Security measures and current standards, practices and technology.
- Serves as liaison with suppliers for sustaining activities.
- Assists with evaluation and recommendations regarding purchased software packages, and supporting services.
- Using knowledge of technology and existing systems, mentors junior staff on building and maintaining application systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Expert in one or more software development languages.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) exposure is desired.
- Solid understanding of system lifecycle methodologies, software development tools and standards.
- Experience working in teams.
- Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) desired.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; must be capable of explaining complex procedures in writing or verbally.
- Must be able to write proposals and make presentations to internal customers and professional peers.
- Provides technical direction for application development teams.
- A Master’s degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
- A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.