Title: Salesforce Admin/Developer
Location: Lakewood, CO
A prestigious medical device company is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Salesforce Admin/ Developer. This person will perform a broad range of tasks which may include research, analysis, design, coding and testing, installation, maintenance, support, training, evaluation and selection, and implementation of information technology solutions. There is also an opportunity for a yearly 7% bonus (based on salary) and working 2 days a week from home!
- Support the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data managements (including integrations) as well as technical development of custom extensions built on the Force.com platform.
- Maintain user roles, data security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules, page layouts.
- Support training team with development of new end-user training on the Salesforce.com application.
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
- Within the context of the ITS/Business Strategic Plan, operates independently in various activities such as research, selection, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, problem resolution, support, and training for clients and other ITS groups.
- Responsible for establishing, interpreting, and executing departmental procedures for the technology area.
- Demonstrated ability to research and document business requirements, evaluate alternative packaged or in-house written software systems, and perform cost/benefit analyses.
- Identifies and implements options, performs analysis and design, develops software codes, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions.
- Identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shares responsibility with team members for 24-hour on-call problem resolution.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Experience supporting, enhancing, and analyzing existing business applications.
- Experience using source code configuration tools like Source Safe, Azure DevOps or PVCS.
- Salesforce.com Declarative Experience (object modeling, translation toolbench, workflow rules, validations, page layouts, etc.)
- Force.com development (APEX triggers, Classes, Visualforce, Controllers)
- Current Salesforce ADM-201 or Platform App Builder certification or equivalent – required
- Current Salesforce PD1 and PD2 certification or equivalent – required
- Current Salesforce Sales Cloud certified – preferred
- Current Salesforce Service Cloud certified – preferred
- Salesforce mobile toolkit – preferred
- Experience with Lightning platform and Lightning components preferred
- Solution Architecture Skills – ability to drive leading practices and established design patterns for integration and core application development in Salesforce.com.
- Experience with common Force.com code development/migration tools (Eclipse, ANT, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, sales-driven environment.
- Familiarity working in an FDA validated environment is preferred.
- Custom web service development is preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
- Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of a specific technology discipline.
- Requires ability to educate and train others.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of specific programming language in a relational database environment. Sound working knowledge of multiple operating system environments.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Systems Analysis and Design concepts and associated tools.
- Ability to perform, review, and lead data modeling and application design specification efforts with meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate multiple applications on multiple platforms including experience in a PC development environment using different programming languages.
- General understanding of multiple business disciplines with sound working knowledge of a specific business discipline and applying computer system solutions to meet those business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, including project management tool experience, leading project teams, and coordination with client personnel.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
If interested, please reach out!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference