Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a Salesforce Developer for a contract-to-hire position in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The successful candidate will be maintainingand enhancing Salesforce for 200+ users in multiple lines of business.
- Identify, define, and implement solutions in response to the needs of Salesforce users to resolve issues.
- Enhance Salesforce functionality and usability to improve adoption by users and increase ROI of the platform.
- Help deliver the enterprise Salesforce strategy and contribute to its evolution.
- Employs working system knowledge and time estimating techniques to gather and develop estimates for project forecasting and budgeting.
- Facilitates appropriate sessions with stakeholders to gather functional and non-functional requirements which can be used to identify and document current and future-state processes and needs.
- Monitor and identify trends in Salesforce.com adoption and utilization. Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues that have been escalated, coordinating with internal teams to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations.
- Share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Salesforce. Collaborate on enterprise architecture as well as functional and technical design sessions with stakeholders.
- Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex requests or projects involving multiple stakeholder groups and systems.
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Four year college degree or equivalent work experience plus 5+ years of experience with Salesforce
Deep knowledge of SalesForce.com product and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy new capabilities, including knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform and ecosystem.
Knowledge of multi-org implementation best practices and strategies.
Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Able to gather and analyze information from business users and translate into requirements and deliverables.
Thoroughly understands the project life cycle as well as other widely accepted methodologies and how they can be leveraged.
Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce platform; including object structure, security, data integration and cleansing, classic/lightning UI, and automation.
Eagerness and aptitude to learn new technology quickly
Ability to adapt existing solutions to new problems
Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
Can interact well with business users and technical
Salesforce.com product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Service Cloud Consultant or Sales Cloud Consultant)
Able to manage schedule and work independently
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical