Solutions Point has partnered with a very good client located in the Overland Park/Lenexa Kansas area. They are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator FULL TIME. Solutions Point is only recruiting candidates for the interview process. Apply today for consideration. Company offers job stability (50 plus year old company), great work environment, work life balance, base salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the overall development, configuration, and operation for the initial implementation, continued operations, and continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform for all user groups. The Salesforce Administrator/Analyst will independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating tasks relating to the Salesforce platform and integrations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide tier 3 end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas, and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of the Salesforce CRM.
- Understand a variety of different business needs and processes, recommend and execute automation of business processes thru collaboration and consultations with business partners and the Product Owner.
- Partner with first line support to maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce. Partners with end users and first line support to understand the administrative needs and resolve support issues.
- Review changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce; provide recommendations and documentation regarding features to implement and defer to enhance efficiency and productivity. Partner with tier 2 support to schedule and deploy upgrades and communicate changes to the user community.
- Maintain all Salesforce environments (test, training, production, etc.) including documentation, configurations and customizations.
- Identify improvements to the Salesforce platform through understanding of the Salesforce roadmap, peer organizations, end user community and Salesforce community. Partner with Product Owner and other stakeholders to prioritize enhancements.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports. Create reportable metrics to create enterprise awareness of Salesforce effectiveness across the enterprise.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Prepare and present clear business and technical analysis.
- Define and manage a change management process to develop and implement new features and processes.
- Provide communications to the Salesforce user community throughout the company to ensure understanding and adoption of Salesforce across the enterprise.