We are hiring a Salesforce Architect.
We are looking for the industry’s best Salesforce professionals who on top of unparalleled platform knowledge possess exemplary communication and leadership skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Mentor salesforce team members
- Assist in setting the roadmap for the future technology stack
- Collaborate with other architects, developers and business clients to develop enterprise grade software
- Establish and promote best practices and patterns on the Salesforce platform
- Design and build apps on the Salesforce platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Einstein Analytics
- Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Salesforce platform, and define criteria for success.
- Learn new skills and share knowledge with the team to allow business partners to benefit from our collective experience.
- Constantly strive to improve yourself, the team, and the customer experience. In your role, you’ll be expected to lead and innovate around these principles throughout the year
- Participate in project focused Scrum rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Work with Administrators, Developers and business clients to collaborate and build industry leading software
- Promote user interface guidelines and standards
- Research and assess new technologies
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 6+ Years of experience building and delivering Salesforce solutions
- Experience with project management methodologies, business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Well-organized and effective communicator of technical concepts
- Desire to guide and mentor team members, educate team on architecture principles, & share best practices
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Communicate complex technical issues and solutions in a clear, simple and understandable way
- This position requires on-site attendance
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Architect Domain Certifications
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II Certifications
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Experience with full SDLC process
- Experience with database design
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Intimate understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with iPaaS/Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics and AI Connect
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Estimate and delegate tasks for larger projects
- Experience with testing
- Computer-related degree
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
IT & Technical