BCForward is currently seeking highly Salesforce Developer/Admin for our client based in Seattle, WA.
- Position: Salesforce Developer/Admin
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Dueration:4 Months
- Preferred 11+ years relevant experience - Multiple SFDC and/or industry certifications - In-depth understanding of a complex functional area or technology platform (e.g., can implement anything in the data warehouse, can implementation on core components & frameworks, can implement any complex project within BU or x-BU.)
- Demonstrated ability to implement major foundational or non-foundational technical changes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead or make any technical or architecture decision or change for any complex project within BU or x-BU - Writes code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.- Demonstrated consistent, successful delivery over time. - Considered a consummate problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly - Demonstrated ability to think and solve problems strategically and in a way that can support the function over time
- Solid understanding of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional area, both upstream and downstream. - Expert in a major technology employed in IT development: Java, Force.com, PL/SQL, SOA, Ruby etc, solid understanding of remainder - Considered an expert by team members at the SMTS level - Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and demonstrates application of them.
- Referenceable understanding of the architecture of the major functional platform(s) within the group or BU
- Works with peers and more senior engineers to implement broad architectural changes affecting multiple functional areas.
- Identifies opportunities to configure instead of build - Work needs minimal oversight - Industry Standard ETL Tool (Informatica, Ab Initio, etc)SQL, PL/SQL, Database and Appliances, Shell Scripting Linux/Solaris, Business Analysis Skills, Data Modeling, Reporting and Analytical Tools
- Has participated in work to define/tune policies and best practices at SFDC. E.g., standards in the IT VAT List, 'How to' documents delivered to peers, demonstration and influence about adopting test driven development, implementation of a continuous integration framework, tuning of DoD requirements, ADM, consistent code reviews, participate in design reviews, code coverage vs functional coverage, branching & release management strategies, continuous integration, etc.
- In-depth understanding of industry best practices as well as policies and best practices at SFDC. - Champions the best practices and policies, and influences engineers and teams to apply them in their daily work.
- Mentors junior engineers on best practices & policies.
- Track record of delivering successfully on features of high complexity over a period of time
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments
- Minimal code rollbacks or post production bugs
- Leads and champions longer term planning.
- As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters. May be seen as a mentor or SME in their area.
- Works on issues that impact department success or address future concepts, products or technologies. Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization.
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 128148 when responding to this ad.