Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop software as a service (SaaS) software components
- Develop associated functional and unit test code
- Validate the code against unit tests, security tests, and profiling tools
- Validate the expected QA test cases within the development environment
- Deploy changes through the code pipeline to production
- Prepare documentation covering code, errors, and recovery procedures
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments
- Collaborate with our customers and consulting team members to recommend solution designs
- Develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Participate in the Agile/Scrum methodology, with two week sprints.
- Use Jira as our ticketing system to track work and documentation
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Solid software development skills and fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce Apex in classic and Lightning UI
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with Jira Software, Jenkins, and a VCS such as Git
- Experience with Jitterbit or similar middleware product
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification required; Salesforce Platform Developer II preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.