Job Description: Salesforce Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: 6-Month Contract
Overview of the Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on knowledge with Salesforce lightning and lightning components.
- Proficiency in Apex (or similar object-oriented language like Java), Visualforce, Web Services, and SOQL
- Working knowledge of data structures and understanding of data migration
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
- Working knowledge of Pardott or other email blast or Marketing Automation applications a plus.
- Operates as primary system administrator and application configuration expert for Salesforce.com, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Configuring standard UI options for groups of users
- Creation or deletion of custom-defined fields in the application
- Updating of custom-defined page layouts and record types
- Developing or modifying custom workflows
- Maintaining the Role Hierarchy and Territory Management Rules as the organization changes structure over time.
- Maintaining security profiles and access rights for users within the application
- Configuring shared, custom reports
- Escalating issues to Salesforce.com Technical Support as required
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years designing, developing and implementing custom applications/components
- 3+ years developing custom data integrations between multiple systems or databases
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce custom development is required
- 1+ year working in lightning environment is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com API, REST API is preferred
- Experience in analysis of business process, workflow and modeling.
- Experience in analysis of computer applications that cross numerous operational and servicing disciplines.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!