Please submit resumes to Raji - raji.somu at divihn dot com or call (847) 483 8945 with any questions.
Job Title: Salesforce Project Manager
Immediate need! Company will hire from a Video Interview.
We have an immediate need for a technically strong Salesforce Project Manager who understands commercial and custom software development for CRM and ERP systems related to sales and the customer lifecycle. This is a key person with strong leadership and outstanding communication / interpersonal skills.
The company has a shared services model for IT, Marketing, Finance and HR. The parent company supports several name brand businesses, each with its own internal operations.
As a versatile Salesforce Project Manager fully responsible for the Salesforce implementation, this position works closely with the business, IT and vendors on business process initiatives and delivery for the new Salesforce platform.
While this is large organization, the culture is start-up in feel and highly entrepreneurial. This is a fast paced environment with quick software deployments and an aggressive schedule. Every day is different as you solve product issues and problems as part of a cohesive high performance team one thing is certain, you will never be bored!
The Salesforce Project Manager will:
- Build road map, monitor project progress and manage timelines to ensure on time and on budget delivery for Salesforce implementation.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with project deliverables
- Facilitate creation of Salesforce technical design documents.
- Work closely Technical Architect and Developers to provide hands on configuration / customization of Salesforce.
- Experience and hands-on skills in Salesforce technical architecture, a very strong plus
- Be responsible for development team scheduling, release tickets and performance
- Work closely with the internal and off-shore development teams, as well as Business Analysts, QA, Service Desk, Product Owner and CIO.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies
- Supervise set-up and management of Salesforce Communities
- Work closely with internal BA and QA team.
- Prepare user documentation and training materials, as required.
- Possess a clear mastery of: Scrum, SDLC, JIRA, Confluence
- Establish a Scrum process, improve team communications and manage overall delivery of Salesforce
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years as a Project Manager
- Experience in Salesforce Project Management for implementation in larger corporate environment
- PMP certification a very strong plus
- Scrum Master
- Agile / Waterfall
- Experience as a Salesforce Architect a very strong plusok
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.) preferred but not necessary
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes
- Good documentation and communication skills. Must be able to write easy-to-understand, to the point, step-by-step procedures
- Ability to organize and manage work effectively, react quickly, switch focus but keep on task and target
- Ability to ask clear and pointed questions and ability to seek/ pursue answers
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence you will be working with executives, clients, IT and other business units, vendors and more.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.