Senior Applications Developer
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Applications Development at UPS Technology:
Our Application Development teams use their expertise in programming languages and software design to develop next-generation technology. They are responsible for developing the applications which track and move up to 38 million packages in a single day (4.7 billion annually). This team works closely with all of our customers to build innovative technologies that are customized to drive our business and provide the ultimate customer experience. As a member of the applications development family, you will help UPS grow and provide valuable services across the globe.
About this role:
The Senior Applications Developer will be part of a team that works on multiple UPS.com Java UI applications and backend web services. The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements. This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations. He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance. He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- Senior Applications Developer working on a global deployment of Salesforce Service Cloud to 40 countries, 1000 locations and 25,000 users.
- The application is used for Phone, Web, Email, Messaging (SMS) and Chat channels.
- This is a dynamic application that is rapidly growing with new Customer Support functionality.
- Analyze business requirements, translating requirements into Salesforce solutions using the Salesforce toolsets (Out of the Box, Configuration, Customization).
- Expertise in designing & building a solution using Salesforce Declarative & Programmatic Approach. Expertise with Integrating Salesforce to on premise legacy systems and other cloud solutions.
- Expertise with integration middleware and Enterprise Service Bus.
- Expertise in consuming/sending the message in XMLJSON format to 3rd party using SOAP/REST APIs.
- Expertise in Apex, process builder, workflow, and triggers.
- Working expertise with Service Cloud & Service Business Processed (Email to Case, Web to Case, Live Chat, Live Message (SMS to Case), Phone to Case, CTI Vendors, Omnichannel, Knowledge, Case Routing, Queues, Public Groups, and User Group Assignments).
- Strong knowledge with Agile Development Methodology.
- Salesforce Certification: Platform Developer I.
- Experience needed with DevOps Azure (TFS)
- Experience with Agile Development, JMeter and Selenium
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Slef-motivated learner
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law