Salesforce Software Engineer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Salesforce Software Engineer for a remote opportunity in Chicago, IL!
Job Title: Salesforce Software Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL 60603
Duration: 4 Months contract to hire
* Proficient in Tableau application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
* Working proficiency inTableau development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
* Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
* Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
Java experience a plus, Salesforce Lightning Page Layouts, Working knowledge of Salesforce Mobile CICD Best Practices and DX
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130075 when responding to this ad.