TCI has an immediate need for a Java Application Software Developer in Alexandria, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Secret Security Clearance and a CompTia S+ Certification.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Alexandria, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Java Developer will design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- This developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications to include new design and development, and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- The candidate is expected to provide the services required to successfully implement and deliver application software solutions to the products he/she will be supporting.
- The solutions need to be stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- The developer will be responsible for coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes, implementation, as well as ongoing support of the product delivered.
- The candidate may be responsible for performing as a mentor and subject matter expert on their team.