EWM SAP consultant is responsible for the functional delivery for configuring warehouse management applications in SAP EWM for the below functionalities :
- Outbound processes for packing, strapping and labelling
- Wave picking
- EWM system integration with APO (Advanced Planning and Optimising)
- Fixed bin replenishment
- Storage Unit Management
- Handling Unit Management
- Printer and form determination
- RFID setup and transactions
- Wave templates and work orders
- Inbound processing
- Line side replenishment
For delivering the above functional areas, the consultant will need to:
- Work with business to get the requirements and plot the traceability matrix
- Providing robust solution to ensure business solution meet long term business objectives
- Work with programme stakeholders and partners to manage and resolve cross programme solution issues.
- Advise on standard SAP best practice application solution design in warehouse management.
- Prepare and present recommended design to Solution Design Authority
- Prepare solution design changes and assess their impact on the programme.
- Prepare GAP list for development work and ensure adequate justification is given for development over standard SAP functionality
- Guide the process team for the analysis and decomposition of current business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the EWM system to support the organization’s 'To-Be' process vision.
- Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the end user community.
- Working with Team leads / Project Manager in the analysis and decomposition of current deliverables, business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the SAP systems to support the organization's 'To-Be' process vision. This implies providing design for integration with all upstream and downstream processes.
- Plan and deliver the execution of the system unit, integration and performance testing.
- Support cutover activities and deployments
- Support all aspects of UAT
- Support end user training sessions
- Assist with the handover to Production and knowledge transfer to customer and internal Support teams
- Work on site at customer locations in accordance with their policies and requirements
- Ensure suitable communication/updates are being provided to internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Work with programme stakeholders, partners and IT
$120,000.00 - $150,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace