Scrum Master IIBCforward is looking for a Scrum Master II for remote role in Indianapolis.
Facilitator for an Agile development team. Scrum is a methodology that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles. The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged. Experience leading and demonstrating value-add principles to a team. Experience ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to. Experience facilitating discussion and facilitating alternatives or different approaches. Experience leading a team to self-organization. Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development. Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
1) Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification required
2) Good analytical skills
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Ability to manage priorities
5) Ability to form, normalize, and support self-managing teams.
6) Ability to work independently and as part of a team. May require specialized knowledge as defined by project
7) Significant experience using an industry leading web-based Agile project tool, JIRA preferred
8) Management skills required, including ability to work within a budget and direct multiple projects
9) Experience with Agile Management Tools and Methodologies
5 - 7 years work related experience or appropriate skill level required. 4 - 6 years Scrum Master experience required
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161824 when responding to this ad.