Scrum Master Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Scrum Master. Our client is seeking a seasoned scrum master to help out on their Employee App Team. They have a gap in the organization, they need experienced Scrum Masters to work together on their Digital Transformation Program. A+ players only. This positions requires the candidate to be a good communicator, organized (stay on top of things) with excellent soft skills. Our client prefers someone that has been involved with a mobile app from start to finish. He/she also needs extensive Agile experience with traditional waterfall experience as well.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development with at least 2 years of dedicated full-time Scrum Master experience in software development
- Experience being a Scrum Master on multiple Scrum teams
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and DevOps
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Experience in applying Scrum patterns and techniques (like Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Master of JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Second or Third Level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
- Scrum Master experience including recent experience with mobile app development
- Mobile application delivery initiative - taking something from proof of concept to the app store
- Worked on Digital Projects
- Perfect communication skills
- Enterprise Level Experience
- Scrum Master Certified
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.