Location: Burlingame, CA
Duration: 6-9 month contract with potential extension/ conversion
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master in ensuring continuous delivery of software projects. The ideal candidate for this role will thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to wear multiple hats as well do problem solving.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks
- Proven skills in managing across functional teams and ability to lead teams
- 5+ years of experience implementing large scale applications as a project manager/scrum master
- 4- 5 years of experience working in Agile SDLC
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills. Must have experience communicating with higher management and/or clients.
- Self-motivated; Is capable of working independently without supervision and can be a good team player; sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to understand business objectives
- Ability to influence and lead teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential and proprietary information. Candidate may be required to agree to and sign project related Non-disclosure agreements.
- Manage delivery of complex projects cross-functionally while working with the technical and business operations team.
- Create plans and provide updates, track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management, clients and project stakeholders.
- Manage sprints and releases to proactively remove obstacles. Identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities. Drive results proactively.
- Implement continuous improvements that drives towards improving velocity of the teams
- Facilitate and coach a sprint team through all ceremonies towards product delivery
Please call Bhavna Khanna at 925-627-4981 or email email@example.com for any questions