Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Madison, WI company to locate and bring on a Security Administrator on a long term contract opportunity!
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of LDAP, AD, RACF, and identity management
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or similar ITSM
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Interest in taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- 1+ year experience with enterprise scale IT user administration
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems ([email protected])
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.