• Provide first level of information security and cybersecurity support to include incident response.
• Proactively monitor and support all required security systems such as IDS, IPS, firewall, SIEM, VAS, logging, etc…
• Assist with the installation, operations, and maintenance of security systems.
• Contribute to the development of Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) procedures.
• Constantly review cybersecurity defense posture in relation to current threats.
• Ability to digest threat intelligence into actionable responses.
• Follow best practice recommendations from industry accepted frameworks such as NIST 800-53, ISO27002.
• Assist in assessing that all security controls employed are current and adequate to protect OSRHE information and assets.
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of all relevant information security documentation.
• Support information security projects in planning, implementation, review, and modification.
• Assist with security assessments as required.
• Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity of all OSRHE data.
• Participate in IT disaster recovery / business continuity exercises and tests.
• Maintain awareness of current and future cyber threats that could impact the State Regents.
• Participates in end-user security awareness program and development.
• Assist in developing scripts as needed to automate processes that are inefficient manually.
• Participate in configuration reviews.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$45,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design