TEKsystems is seeking a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Security Analyst in the Lansing market for a long term contract opportunity.
This position will sit on site in Lansing, MI.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in the following:
- Security experience and Risk Management with knowledge of national security standards - NIST, PCI, CJIS, CMS, ISO
- Ability to explain NIST, HIPPA,IRS, CMS, PCI and CHIS security controls and assist agencies to assess IT security compliance
- Keylight GRC experience (or similar tools(s)) for risk assessment processes
- Ability to assist in Risk Management and Security Assessment process(s)
- Provide required training related to risk, controls, compliance requirements and remediation strategies
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and work flow to ensure the internal IT security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Coordinate and execute IT security related projects.
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Develop and publish information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance with security polices, standards and guidelines.
- Conduct data classification assessments, security audits, and manage remediation plans
- Collaborate with IT management and internal audit to manage security vulnerabilities
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness
- Conduct security research and keeps abreast of latest security issues
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.