Our Client is seeking a Security Analyst to assist in creating and supporting the new integrated tax system Our Client will be implementing with a vendor. . The position requires a hands-on Security Architect who has experience with application security. We would like to fill this position as soon as possible with the intent of keeping this resource long term. Please include the requested rate when submitting the resumes of potential candidates
Systems Security Analyst: Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Development and implementation of agency's application security tools
* Establishing capabilities for defining application security controls
* Static and dynamic code analysis
* Identification and remediation of vulnerabilities in applications
* Performing security reviews of application designs, deployment architectures, source code, stored procedures and server/service configurations
* Developing and documenting application security standards
* Create and maintain role based security
* Must have a depth of understanding of NIST, IRS and OWASP standards for application and network assessments.
* Expertise in securing enterprise web applications
* Experience with Windows enterprise environments including Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2016, MSSQL Server
* Experience in the areas of User Access Management, Identity Management or a related field
* Experience with role based security management
* Understanding of managing application user accounts in an enterprise environment
* Strong analytical and planning/organization skills
* Ability to identify issues and risks, assess impact and execute mitigation plans
* Firm understanding of common web based protocols including HTTP, SQL, SOAP, and REST API
* Strong familiarity with web technologies including IIS, ASP.NET, MVC web applications, and WCF web services
* Strong familiarity with OWASP top 10 concepts and common web application vulnerabilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to verbally communicate technical issues to non- technical and executive staff members
* Demonstrated understanding of software development life-cycle and secure coding techniques
* Ability to research platform-specific disclosed vulnerabilities and analyze the impact to the enterprise
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and understand business and technical subjects and issues
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to effectively prioritize competing projects simultaneously
* Ability to interface with various levels of management, business partners, vendors and Technical Teams
* 3 to 5 years' IT security experience
* Experience in interfacing with various levels of management, business partners, vendors and other IT groups
* Experience with mid to large sized projects involving multiple source systems
* Experience with Integrated Tax System projects OR large scale IT integration projects
* CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
* Other application security level certification
Bachelor or Master of Computer Science / Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.