Job Role – IT Support Analyst / IT Procurement Analyst
Location – Remote Work
Duration – 12+ Months Contract
- Knowledge of various desktop software packages, service now etc.
- IT Procurement experience: Computer hardware/software/accessories
- Strong multi-tasker, Strong focus on Customer Experience, Team focused – Cross Functional Support
- Process oriented – strong documentation; track order status, good team interaction
- Efficiency seeker - such as tools to track/assign software licenses; process improvement
- High level understanding of finance/budget and purchase order processes
- Good organizational skills and able to handle high volume area
- Tests new software, system patches and Operating system images for conflicts with existing applications using a defined test plan.
- Coordinates with vendors for hardware parts/repairs/replacements.
- Provides immediate technical application support via telephone, email and Internet.