TEKsystems is seeking a Security Engineer with a background in Vulnerability Management/Vulnerability Assessment. This is an immediate need and interviews will take place the week of July 6.
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Security Operations
- Threat Analytics
- Configure, troubleshoot, upgrade and support security infrastructure devices
- Support various security platforms, including but not limited to: Vulnerability Management platform (Tenable); Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platform (IBM's QRadar, Splunk); Content Filtering (WebSense); and various Symantec security platforms.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements
The ideal candidate will possess a cyber security certification such as a CISSP, CEH, OSCP, SANS, etc. in addition to 4 years of professional experience within the field.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.