A Fortune 50 Telecommunications Engineering tools team as part of the Security and Trust Organization is responsible for developing tools that help discover, mitigate, and report security issues helping product engineering teams build and deliver industry leading secure software and hardware to our customers.
You will be part of a brand new program within the Information Security organization, driving the company's Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL). You will play a leadership role in assisting these groups in securely architecting/operating their offerings by aligning to the SDL, industry standard methodologies, compliance and privacy requirements. You be responsible for driving adoption, identifying and defining new SDL requirements and potentially helping our automated security validation development. This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a world-class security organization and contribute to the security, privacy and data protection needs of a large enterprise that's continually evolving its business models.
* You have a proven foundation of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) and a working knowledge of how various SDL requirements
* Applied knowledge of Agile Methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD with relevant experience in all phases of the application development
* You have a deep knowledge of various classes of security weaknesses and vulnerabilities and mitigations techniques. You are very familiar with the OWASP top 10.
* You demonstrate strong social and technical interpersonal skills, abilities to influence others at various levels of the company, and experience working with multiple programs and partners at once. * You possess out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills.
* You are able to provide technical security training.
* You act decisively, are passionate, highly motivated and eager to affect significant impact to make the company more secure!
* Any additional technical training, including CCSP, CISSP, CCIE or cybersecurity related certifications is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.