Our client is seeking a highly motivated Security Engineer that can thrive in a non-traditional, agile environment at the cutting-edge of the security market.
Responsibilities of the Security Engineer:
- Solve complex mission-critical problems and develop state of the art security solutions as part of a global team, driving enormous scale and assuring operational excellence while gaining deep understanding of availability, performance, and security.
- Evaluate and contribute to product, service design and architecture, helping shape engineering strategies, review specifications, design and improve upon core processes.
Requirements of the Security Engineer:
- Microsoft Cloud Background: CASB, MS Security, and Sentinel.
- Knowledge of Cisco Threatgrid, Stealthwatch, and umbrella.
- Know your way around complex distributed systems and have a passion for agile development methodology.
- Prior experience in Networking, Data Security and Cloud-based Applications.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74484 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.